More than 85% of patients who come in for a cancer consultation will require radiation therapy treatments. Our team’s expertise is recognized throughout Quebec and the rest of Canada. The team has developed expertise in palliative treatment by giving priority to patients for whom pain control evaluations were requested. That expertise improves end-of-life quality for the patients we treat.
Some topics relating to radiation oncology procedures are discussed in greater detail in the “fiches santé” section (May be available in French only).
During your treatments
- Oral health
- Has the team discussed radiofrequency thermal ablation?
- Going home after this procedure
- Lung cancer: has the team discussed stereotactic radiation therapy treatment?
- Treating lung cancer with radiation therapy
- Treating lymphoma or leukemia with radiation therapy
- Treating breast cancer with radiation therapy
- Treating brain tumours with radiation therapy
- Treating gynecological cancer with radiation therapy
- Treating prostate cancer with low-dose-rate brachytherapy
- Treating upper gastrointestinal tract cancer with radiation therapy
- Treating ENT cancer (head or neck) with radiation therapy
- Treating anal or rectal cancer with radiation therapy
- Helpful resources